We use the information you give us to:
- email you with news and information about Youth Combating NTDs and our work, but only if you have agreed to this.
- make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
- respond to a message you have sent us via our contact forms on this website.
We also work by the following values in terms of data:
- We promise not to sell your data.
- We promise not to share your data with others for their own use.
- We promise we will only email or phone you if you have given us your permission. We don’t make cold calls via telephone to members of the public.
- We promise to follow your instructions on how we can contact you.
- We promise to listen to you.
- We won’t collect or record any of your personal information unless you choose to give it to us.
- We use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt any information you send when you send us any information through our website. This software encrypts all your personal data so these details cannot be accessed as they are transferred to us over the internet. Once we receive your information, it will be stored on secure systems.
If you have any questions on the information below, contact our supporter care team on firstname.lastname@example.org.